7900 E. Eagle Crest Drive.
Mesa, AZ 85207
Association Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
To be a premier master planned community offering healthy lifestyle opportunities, multi-generational activities and superior services to homeowners in a comfortable, beautifully-maintained desert environment with scenic mountain and valley views.
Achieve the Las Sendas Vision in an appropriate manner for the benefit of Las Sendas Community Association Members by:
Las Sendas means “pathways”, with its lush vegetations and century-old saguaros, the quail, rabbits and cactus wren that have lived in the area for hundreds of years, co-exist beside their new human friends.
- Ensuring sound and sustainable fiscal and operational practices
- Upholding the governing documents through fair and impartial governance
- Maintaining and enhancing Community assets
- Developing and enhancing effective community communication
- Offering a broad-array of programs and amenities to engage the community
- Las Sendas is a uniquely designed master planned community of 1800 acres. The desert where the homes have been built is preserved by large, dedicated open spaces.
View the ever changing textures and colors of the earth and sky as seasons pass in this beautiful Sonoran Desert foothills.
From the selection of community name to the creation of its land plan everything about this award-winning Las Sendas community is inviting and unique. Join us in Celebrating the Community of Nature and Man as it has been, and will continue to be, the vision guiding the master development of Las Sendas.